Let’ s start with my personal suggested list of things to do to learn to fly:
- Start theory classes at a flight school
- Buy books to study the material at home
– Jeppesen GFD Private Pilot Manual
– Gleim Private Pilot Written Exam Guide
– Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Investigate areas further in the Internet
- Become a member of AOPA
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Become a member of a local flying club
Aeroclub de Guatemala
- Find pilot buddies and share your concerns, doubts, joy, etc.
- Make a website and share information with others
Something like https://www.guatemala-skies.com 🙂
- Fly with different flight instructors
Flying with different instructors will make you a better pilot. Every instructor will have a slightly different point of view and having seen more will allow you to chose the best. If you are interested in flying in the United States, here is a flight instructor for you in the north Miama area who I can highly recommend.